Oprah’s journey has been well documented, and she shows us that it is not where you begin that matters, it is your mindset and where you plan on going that becomes your journey, and it’s your self-belief and determination that are the deciding factors on just how far you will go. Oprah’s story has inspired and given hope to many over her career, and she continues to inspire and motivate so many of us to become the best we can be.
I have my own favourite Oprah Winfrey Quotes and I share them with you here along with some of her many inspirational quotes. I hope you enjoy them and get inspired as much as I do by Oprah’s words of wisdom.
1. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.
2. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
3. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it.
4. Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.
5. If you make a choice that doesn’t please your mate, your friends, your mother, or whoever, the world will not fall apart – the people who truly love you want you to love yourself.
6. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
7. Trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it.
8. It's only when you make the process your goal that your big dream will follow.
9. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
10. Be grateful for what you have; you’ll end up having much more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
11. Don’t get confused between what people say you are and who you know you are.
12. The single greatest thing you can do to change your life today would be to start being grateful for what you have right now.
13. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
14. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
15. True forgiveness is when you can say, 'thank you for the experience.'
16. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.
17. The greatest lesson in life is that you are responsible for your life.
18. Forgiveness is letting go of what you want the past to have been, how it should have been and accepting that it was real.
19. I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoyed the process.
20. Step out of the hurt of your history and into the possibility of the present.
21. I was once afraid of people saying ‘who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say ‘this is who I am’.
The thing with a quote is that it’s just one short sentence, yet sometimes it resonates with you, sometimes it makes you think and sometimes… well, they can give you such a wake-up call that you feel as though they have just slapped you round the face, as the last one did with me the first time, I read it. Thank you, Oprah. more than one of your quotes have totally put some things into perspective for me. they became lessons well learned and enabled me to let go and move on.
If you have enjoyed reading thee 21 Incredible Oprah Winfrey Quotes That Will Change Your Life you may also enjoy these:
Drop in to my Etsy store Positive Life by Design for great printables to help you on your journey.