15 Dale Carnegie Quotes to Motivate you into Living Your Best Life
Dale Carnegie’s most famous book is undoubtably ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’. If you have not read it, I cannot recommend you do highly enough. It is a highly influential book that will have a positive impact on all your interactions with other people, both personally and professionally.
1. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest steppingstones to success.
2. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home, and think about it. Go out and get busy.
3. Remember, happiness doesn’t depend on who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think.
4. When we hate our enemies, we are giving them our power over us: power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness.
5. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
6. An hour of planning can save you 10 hours of doing.
7. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home, and think about it. Go out and get busy.
8. It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.
9. If you want to keep happiness, you have to share it.
10. Any fool can criticise, complain and condemn – and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.
11. One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
12. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.
13. How do you relax? Do you start with your mind, or do you start with nerves? You don't start with either. You always begin to relax with your muscles.
14. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
15. If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don't want to be.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes, don't forget to Save them to your Pinterest boards for later :)
Remember, you are better than you think you are xx
Don't forget to follow us on
Facebook Positive Thinking For Beginners (facebook.com)