Brendon Burchard is the world’s no 1 high performance coach and New York Times best-selling author. He is one of my top go to when I need some inspiration, he has a knack of summing something very profound up in just one sentence, which is why he is one of the most quoted motivational speakers in history.
Enjoy these life changing quotes from Brendon Burchard.
1. Lifelong happiness is not a lucky result or good fortune. It is a skill and practice of releasing tension, being present, amplifying love, and generating enthusiasm and gratitude.
2. Whatever you face in life, meet it knowing that you will figure it out. Keep a positive attitude and remember your strength.
3. Find what is good and strong and extraordinary about yourself and hold that knowledge close when it gets difficult.
4. Do not fear ridicule or rejection; fear the consequence of an unlived life that comes from not expressing yourself or pursuing your own path.
5. That dream in your heart is not a frilly distraction, a ridiculous idea, a muted hope. It is a solid purpose; it is a righteous plan; it is a trumpet.
6. First, it is an intention. Then a behaviour. Then a habit. Then a practice. Then second nature. Then it is simply who you are.
7. You don't need to create a masterpiece every day; you need to get some oil on the canvas every day.
8. Release tension, set intention.
9. If the size of your dreams and ambitions are freaking you out, then you are on the right path. Fear not your greatness, for power is given to those with a purpose.
10. Not all your dreams have to come true at once. Sometimes, the truth is many of them are already here and you have to appreciate them before the next ones unlock.
11. It doesn't have to be a perfect day to be a happy day.
12. Doubt increases with inaction. Clarity revels itself in momentum. Growth comes from progress. For all these reasons, BEGIN.
13. Perhaps the universe isn't giving you what you want because based on all of your distractions it is simply unclear what you are asking for.
14. Take your M.E.D.S - Meditate, Exercise, Diet, Sleep.
15. Your day is coming, your time is near, your dreams are closer than you know. Keep hope. One day at a time, my friend.
16. To take care of yourself as you are stiving isn't a luxury. It is a necessity for long-term performance.
17. Always believe in your ability to figure things out. You can learn and you'll make it through.
18. Be more intentional about who you want to become. Have vision beyond your current circumstances. Imagine your best future self and start acting like that person today.
19. Sometimes the fastest way to get back in the game is to expect something from yourself again.
20. The most critical thing is: Are you taking responsibility for your life?
21. What would your most courageous self say to you about your current actions, goals, relationships, and life?
22. Until you understand that joy is something you can create every day, life will always feel bland and colourless even if you are 'successful'.
23. Beginning today, set an intention and a relentless focus on living your life as the greatest person you can be, in all situations.
24. Being so free that no one can pressure you, stress you, or steal your attention - that's presence and the freedom of internal choice, two of my super powers.
25. Commit to showing up with full vitality and excellence each day and a funny thing happens: Your life becomes vibrant and extraordinary.
26. Your whole life you've faced uncertainty. You developed a pattern in how you've dealt with it. Now is the time to ask if that response pattern is serving you.
27. Successful people take their current limitation and put it on their agenda as a job to do, as a thing to figure out and make happen.
28. Remove yourself swiftly from consistently angry, drama-driven, selfish people. It's not your job to change them, and there is an extraordinary life of joy and peace on the other side of them.
29. Toxic people will not be changed by your kindness. Yes, be kind, but move on swiftly and let life be their educator.
30. You might not be able to change them, but you can always change your reaction to them. Your energy is your choice.
31. If you are lacking a positive environment, create one.
32. Integrity is learning to feel hurt but not integrate it's darkness into your soul or cast it onto another.
I hope you enjoyed these 32 Life Changing Quotes from the Ever-Inspirational Brendon Burchard and that they inspire you and motivate you into living your best life! Which one is your favorite? let me know below :)
Drop in to my Etsy store Positive Life by Design for great printables to help you on your journey.