46 Quotes about Life from the genius that was Albert Einstein
Did you know that one of Albert Einstein’s regrets was that he didn’t spend more time studying the connecting between thought and creating our lives. He was a prolific positive thinker who understood that our thoughts create and shape our world.
Pour yourself a drink, whether it be a tea, coffee, chardonnay or maybe a shiraz… whatever you fancy and get inspired by these ingenious quotes by the man himself.
1. No problem can ever be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
2. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
3. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
4. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feels with their owns hearts.
5. Everybody is a genius, but if you judge fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
6. A ship is always safe at shore, but that’s not what it’s built for.
7. Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
8. Out of clutter, find simplicity, from discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
9. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
10. He who is untrue to his own cause cannot command the respect of others.
11. I am thankful for all of those who said “no” to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
12. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to keep moving.
13. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with the big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.
14. If at first an idea does not sound absurd, then there is no hope for it.
15. If you want a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
16. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
17. Any fool can know, the point is to understand.
18. Education is not the learning of facts, it's rather the training of the mind to think.
19. Having fun is the best way to learn.
20. Never memorise something you can look up.
21. The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
22. If you don't do stupid things when you're young, you'll have nothing to laugh at when you're old.
23. What counts can't always be counted; what can be counted doesn't always count.
24. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
25. Failure is success in progress.
26. A person who never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
27. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
28. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
29. It's not that I's so smart, it's that I stay with problems longer.
30. Live with purpose. Don't let people or things around you get you down.
31. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
32. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other as though everything is a miracle.
33. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
34. The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.
35. Adversity introduces a man to himself.
36. Logic will take you from A- to-B, imagination will take you everywhere.
37. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
38. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
39. Stay away from negative people – They have a problem for every solution.
40. Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
41. If you can't explain it to a 6-year-old you don't understand it.
42. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
43. If A is a success in life, then A equal’s x plus y Plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
44. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
45. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
46. Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes, don't forget to pin them to your Pinterest boards for later :) and check out the link below for more inspiring quotes.
Remember, you are better than you think you are xx
50 Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes to Inspire a Positive Life filled with Self-Love & Self-Belief
30 Positively Fabulous Norman Vincent Peale Quotes on The Power of Positive Thinking
Don't forget to follow us on
Facebook Positive Thinking For Beginners (facebook.com)