20 Benjamin Franklin Quotes to Inspire and Motivate You
Benjamin Franklin was born in 1706 and was one of the foremost founding fathers and helped draft the declaration of independence. He was a writer, scientist, inventor, statesman and diplomat and is remembered for the wit. Wisdom and elegance of his writing. Here are just 20 of his inspirational and motivational quotes.
1. For every minute spent organising, an hour is earned.
2. I feel a very unusual sensation - if it's not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.
3. Trouble knocked at your door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away.
4. A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
5. A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well and the body.
6. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
7. Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
8. There never was a good war or a bad peace.
9. Many people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they're 75.
10. Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
11. If you would be loved, love and be loveable.
12. Kindness - when you are good to others, you are best to yourself.
13. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
14. Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.
15. He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
16. How few there are who have the courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
17. Who is wise? he that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content.
18. Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes.
19. Hide not your talents, they for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade!
20. There are three things that are extremely hard: Steel, A Diamond, and to know oneself.
21. Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made up of.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes, don't forget to save them to your Pinterest boards for later :)
Remember, you are better than you think you are xx
Don't forget to follow us on
Facebook Positive Thinking For Beginners (facebook.com)