One of the highlights of my 2022 was having the opportunity to visit the immersive, multi-sensory Van Gogh Alive experience.
The show was amazing. Images of Van Gogh’s most famous and not so famous paintings are projected onto walls, floors and ceilings, some are animated and move intime with the beautiful music, that helps tell his life story. They even used natural scents throughout the room to immerse us even deeper into the experience.
If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend you do… Meanwhile here are a few of Vincent Van Gogh's quotes that are so inspirational they are used in the exhibition.
1. The beginning is perhaps more difficult than anything else, but keep heart, it will turn out all right.
2. I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
3. I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.
4. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
5. If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
6. Only when I fall do I get back up again.
7. I feel a certain calm. There is safety in the midst of danger. What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes, don't forget to pin them to your Pinterest boards for later :)
Drop in to my Etsy store Positive Life by Design for great printables to help you on your journey.
Don't forget to follow us on