Starting the day with positive affirmations is a great way to get you in the right frame of mind to have your best day being your best self. Pin this to your board and maybe even print it off and pin it up in your bathroom or next to your bed so you see it when you first wake up.
The way we start our day invariably has an impact on how the rest of the day goes. So, getting the right start is the best thing you can do to make your day memorable for the right reasons.
Pick one or more positive affirmations to repeat to yourself, first in your head then out loud, say it loud and mean it! If it brings a smile to your face as you say it...you know it's working :)
1. Today is a great day to have a great day.
2. I am so much better than I think I am.
3. I look for the positives in every experience.
4. I am open and receptive to new ideas.
5. Whatever it is I want to achieve today; I CAN do it.
6. I look and feel fabulous all day today.
7. I go through my day today radiating positive energy.
8. Some people look for problems, I look for solutions.
9. If I believe I can do it, I can do it.
10. Every challenge is an opportunity to learn something new.
11. I feel great today and I pass on my happy demeanour to everyone I meet.
12. The only limitations I have are the ones I set myself.
13. I let go of the negatives and focus on the positives.
14. Being kind to everyone I meet has become second nature to me.
15. Today I let go of who I was for who I can become.
Have a fabulous day! And I love for you to let me know what you positive morning affirmation gets your day off to a good start!
Remember, you are better than you think you are xx