1. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Most people aren’t who they think they are, they are an amalgamation of what others think they should be. Without taking the time to find out who we are we miss who we could be, what we could become and achieve.
It’s easy to bury our desires and write them off as fantasies and dreams when all the time, we could be turning them into goals and achievements. Be true to yourself, follow your dreams even if others are telling you that you can’t. You know deep down what is going to make you happy and fulfilled.
Be yourself, and make it happen for you.
2. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
3. Remember always that you not only have the right to be individual, you have an obligation to be one. – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. – Ella Fitzgerald
5. Let today be the day you give up who you’ve been for who you can become. - Hal Elrod
6. You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it. - Hillary Clinton
7. You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life. - Iris (The Holiday)
8. As one goes through life one learns that if you don't paddle your own canoe, you don't move. - Katherine Hepburn
9. Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are. – Lady Gaga
10. There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way. – Christopher Morley
Success is not how much money you make or how big your house is, success is doing what you love.
Success is waking up every day looking forward to the day ahead. Success is getting excited by what you do. Success is learning and discovering new things. Success is enjoying each and every day, sharing what you love with others. Success looks different for everyone.
Discover what makes you come alive, what makes your heart sing, what makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning to get started on the day, then do it, do it every day.
11. Be happy, be fabulous and always be true, be adventurous and always be YOU. – Lisa Edwards
12. When you compare yourself to others, you miss the miracle of who you are. - Martin Kipp
13. Your happiness cannot be taken by others if it not given by others. – Osho
14. No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else. - P.T. Barnum
15. Stress, anxiety and depression are caused when we are living to please others. - Paulo Coelho
16. To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections. - Sandra Bierig
17. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. - Sophia Loren
18. This is my life... My story... My book. I will no longer let anyone else write it; nor will I apologise for the edits I make. - Steve Maraboli
19. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. - Thich Nhat Hanh
20. If you always try to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Unknown
Fitting in, blending in, stops you from being who you really are. Every single one of us has something unique to offer the world. Hiding amongst the masses does not allow anyone to be their unique self. Discover yourself, then be yourself and you’ll soon wonder why you ever tried to be anything else.
21. When you know clearly what you want, you'll wake up every morning excited about life. - Mark Victor Hansen
22. I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself. - Rita Mae Brown
23. When you truly don't care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom. – Unknown
24. Your time is too valuable to be wasting on people that can't accept who you are. - Turcois Ominek
25. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. - Shannon L Alder
I hope you enjoyed these 25 Quotes on Why Being Yourself is The Best Gift You Can Give the World, don't forget to Save them to your Pinterest boards for later.
Drop in to my Etsy store Positive Life by Design for great printables to help you on your journey.
Don't forget to follow us on