25 Quotes on Comfort Zone and Why it’s So Important for You to Get Out of Yours.
Our comfort zones creep up on us and we don’t really even notice getting stuck in them. We get up each day and do what we do because that’s what we do.
The problem with comfort zones is that we get so used to them that we can forget that we can do things differently. And unless we do something differently things will remain the same as they are.
But getting out of your comfort zone can be scary, the very thought of doing something differently can be overwhelming, making us stay safely in our comfort zone.
To get out of your comfort zone demands courage, start small if it seems to hard, change just one small thing, or do one thing you have never done before because every time you do, it will empower you to make more changes and do more things you have never done before.
Below are 25 quotes to inspire you to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone and start living the life you want.
1. Behold the turtle, he makes progress only when he sticks his neck out. - James Bryant Conant
2. Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. - Robert Kiyosaki
3. Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone. – Robert Allen
4. I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso
5. If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? - T. S. Elliot
6. If you do nothing unexpected, nothing unexpected happens. - Fay Weldon
7. In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety. – Abraham Maslow
8. Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
9. It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. - Alan Cohen
10. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. - Elbert Hubbard
11. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. - Robert Schuller
12. You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort one. - Roy T. Bennett
13. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. – Mark Twain
14. Someone with their feet planted firmly on the ground has no hope of reaching the stars. - Kelsey Dunn
15. Try a thing you haven’t tried before three times: once to get over the fear, once to find out how to do it and a third time to find out if you like it or not. – Virgil Thompson
16. What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most. – Unknown
18. Quit hanging on the handrails… Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day. – Melody Beattie
19. It's ok to be scared. Being scared means you're about to do something really brave. – Mandy Hale
20. It’s not because things are difficult that we so not dare it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. – Seneca
21. If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done. – Unknown
22. Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won't have a title until much later. – Bob Goff
23. Do not fear ridicule or rejection; fear the consequence of an unlived life that comes from not expressing yourself or pursuing your own path. – Brendon Burchard
24. All of life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. - Neale Donald Walsh
Follow your dreams, get out of your comfort zone, create the life you want to live!
Remember you are better than you think you are xx