1. In the long run the pessimist may be right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip. – Daniel L. Reardon
Having a positive outlook not only makes each day more pleasurable for you and for those around you, it makes the bad days, the stressful days and the challenging days easier.
A positive mind looks at the problems and finds solutions.
A positive mind knows when it’s time to take a step back or some time out.
A positive mind knows that whatever is going on right now, it is just temporary and that you will get through this.
A positive mind learns the lessons being taught and moves on.
2. The energy of the mind is the essence of life. – Aristotle
3. Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. – Brain Tracy
4. When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective. - Harvey Mackay
5. The real battle is taking place in your mind. What you are dwelling on, that's what you are attracting. Have a positive mindset. - Joel Osteen
6. Positive thinking is a valuable tool that can help you overcome obstacles, deal with pain and reach new goals. – Amy Morris
7. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. - Mary Lou Retton
8. Positive thoughts = Positive life. – Mel Robbins
9. A positive thinker does not refuse to recognise the negative, he refuses to dwell on it. Positive thinking is a form of thought which habitually looks for the best results from the worst conditions. – Norman Vincent Peale
10. Affirm the positive, visualise the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly. - Remez Sasson
11. Every negative situation contains the possibility for something positive, an opportunity. It is how you look at it that matters. - Robert Greene
12. Positive thinking is the key which unlocks the doors of the world. - Samuel McChord Crothers
13. Positive thinking helps you stand back up again when you are knocked down by bad luck or negativity. - Tom Laurie
14. A positive mind finds opportunity in everything. A negative mind finds fault in everything. – Unknown
15. She quietly expected great things to happen to her, and no doubt that’s one of the reasons they did. – Zelda Fitzgerald
16. Make the most of the best and the least of the worst. – Robert Louis Stevenson
17. Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time but, accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment. – Unknown
18. When you fill your life with positive thoughts and feelings, you'll find that guilt, resentment and any negative feelings will leave you. – Rhonda Byrne
19. When you have a positive mindset, you can't be defeated. No matter what comes your way, shake it off and move forward. – Joel Osteen
20. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. – John Wooden
21. Staying positive doesn't mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days you know that there are better ones coming. – Unknown
Have an amazing day and stay positive :)
I hope you enjoyed these 21 Quotes on Being Positive & Having a Positive Outlook, don't forget to Save them to your Pinterest boards for later :)
Drop in to my Etsy store Positive Life by Design for great printables to help you on your journey.
Don't forget to follow us on