22 Napoleon Hill Quotes to Help you Think and Grow Rich
Napoleon Hill is best known for his self-help book ‘Think and Grow Rich’ which is among the top 10 best-selling self-help books of all time. If you haven’t read it yet then I will whole heartedly recommend you do.
His book is often referred to by people who have come from nothing an become highly successful and yes… rich.
1. The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family and neighbours.
2. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
3. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.
4. Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
5. Hate is as much a disservice to ourselves as to any one we direct the hate toward.
6. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
7. Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity, than is required to accept misery and poverty.
8. Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.
9. Think twice before you speak because your words and influence will plant the seeds of success or failure into the mind of another.
10. Don't wait. The time will never be right.
11. The starting point of all achievement is desire.
12. Tell the world what you intend to do but show it first.
13. Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater success.
14. Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.
15. What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.
16. A positive mind looks for ways it can be done; a negative mind looks for ways it can't be done.
17. One comes to believe whatever one repeats to oneself, whether the statement be true or false.
18. You can influence, direct, and control your own environment. You can make our life what you want it to be.
19. It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
20. Success requires no apologies; failure permits no alibis.
21. Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.
22. The only people you should get even with are those who have helped you.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes, don't forget to save them to your Pinterest boards for later :)
Remember, you are better than you think you are xx
Don't forget to follow us on
Facebook Positive Thinking For Beginners (facebook.com)